NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town of Blooming Grove Plan Commission will meet on Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 5:30 PM in the Town Hall located at 1880 S. Stoughton Road, Madison, Wisconsin.
1. ORDER OF BUSINESS
- Call to Order; Remind Attendees to Sign In
- Roll Call
- Review of Meeting Agenda
2. DISCUSSION AND/OR ACTION ITEMS
- Public Hearing for a rezone of 202-206 Regas Road from M-1 to C2, to allow for a dog care / training facility
- Plan Commission action on a rezone at 202-206 Regas Road from M-1 to C-2, and a conditional use permit, to allow for a dog care / training facility
- Use of Quonset Hut in Thurber Park
- City of Madison’s Darbo-Worthington Neighborhood Plan
- City of Madison’s Yahara Hills Neighborhood Plan
- Possible changes to Plan Commission membership
- Discussion of Potential Future Development in the Town
- Closed Session pursuant to State Statute 19.85(1)(e), for the purpose of deliberating negotiations pertaining to the sale and/or lease of Town property
- Open Session
3. ADMINISTRATIVE BUSINESS
- Approval of July 12, 2017 Meeting Minutes
- Future Agenda Items
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
Note: Under “Public Comment” the public can comment on any topic, but state open meeting laws do not allow for any discussion or action to be taken on issues not listed on the agenda.
Dated and Posted:
August 7, 2017
Please Note: A quorum of the BloomingGroveTownBoard may be in attendance to gather information relevant to their responsibilities. No matter shall be considered, nor shall the Town Board take any action, at this meeting.